COMMUNITY TICKET BLOCK PROGRAM POLICIES
- Please understand that we are expecting more requests for tickets than in previous years. As a result, though you may apply, there is a chance that you may not receive tickets. Application for tickets does not guarantee that you will receive them.
- Assignments will only be made from the official request form, with only one form accepted per organization.
- You must include your non-profit organization’s Tax ID# on the form in order to be considered for a community ticket block donation. Forms without this information or with invalid numbers will not be accepted. The numbers will be verified by our staff.
- Game assignments are made on a first-come, first-served basis. The earlier we receive your completed request form, the better your chances of receiving tickets this season. However, please note that a number of factors come into play such as which games you request and the number of tickets donated for that game. Please understand that we cannot guarantee that you will receive tickets.
- The volume of requests received prohibits us from reserving games over the telephone or from verifying receipt of your request. In addition, if we are unable to meet your specific request, it is our policy to assign the next available game.
- Last minute cancellations may occur and if you are able to accept a block of tickets on short notice (24 hours or less) please check the appropriate box on the request form.
- If your request has been filled, we will NOT notify you prior to tickets being mailed. Therefore, please keep your top five game dates available on your organization’s schedule. Tickets will be mailed 2-3 weeks prior to your scheduled game.
- Wheelchair and limited mobility seating quantities must be designated on the enclosed form. Due to the limited number of this type of seating, we ask that you keep this kind of ticket request at ten (10) or below. This will be the maximum number of this type of seat mailed to your organization.
- Requests will not be accepted on behalf of third party organizations. For example, non-profit organization X cannot apply for tickets for non-profit organization Y and donate the tickets to non-profit organization Y on behalf of non-profit organization X. All tickets must be requested by the organization that intends to use the tickets.
- For groups looking for more than the allotted 20 tickets and/or looking to attend more than one Pacers or Fever game, please contact the Ticket Sales Department at (317) 917-2500.